Father’s Day is fast approaching and you are trying to think of something different do with your Dad. Here are a few ideas that might inspire you.
For hardworking or stressed out Dads
1. Share a spa day with your Dad; a swim, a steam and a massage are always good.
2. Book a flotation tank each for complete relaxation.
3. Take a walk together in the peace of the countryside followed by a pub lunch.
4. Take him to see a show or a concert.
5. Arrange a chilled out barbecue for him with other family members and friends.
For adventurous Dads
1. Go on a Tank Driving Day; play at being soldiers, but let your Dad be Commander!
2. Take your Dad on a White Water Rafting Day and enjoy the exhilaration together.
3. Book a paintballing session for you, your Dad and some of his mates and watch the fun.
4. Take him go-karting and whizz round the track together. Let him win though!
5. Let your Dad have a go at Indoor Sky Diving while you take the photos.
For sporty Dads
1. Book tickets to a sporting event and then go together and cheer on his team, be it football, rugby, cricket, boxing or whatever floats his boat!
2. If your Dad loves footie, book a tour around his team’s home stadium. He’ll see and find out everything about the club and have a souvenir photo of him and you at the player’s entrance to the tunnel.
3. Buy him a table football game and then arrange a footie challenge evening with you and his mates.
4. Take him to the races; horse or dogs depending on your budget.
5. Go fishing with him and spend the time chatting and comparing how many got away!
For foodie Dads
1. Take your Dad on a visit to a vineyard and winery; tasting session and lunch included.
2. Go together on a cookery course; learn how to toss pizza dough; become gourmet chefs; make sushi, the choice is endless.
3. Take your Dad to a really great restaurant and have a fantastic meal together.
4. Cook your Dad a brilliant meal with all the trimmings and wine and then have a laugh remembering the past together.
5. Take your Dad to a great location and pack a picnic for you to enjoy together.
For Dads who are animal lovers
1. Go to Cornwall to spot dolphins and whales.
2. Take him on a bird of prey day.
3. Go to the zoo together or to a safari park.
4. Go horse riding together.
5. Go llama trekking ~ bet he’s never done that before!
Hope this has given you a few ideas. There are so many things you can do together and as ever, the important thing is to just spend some time with your Dad and let him know that he’s appreciated.
This article was put together with the help of Prezzybox.com. If you are looking for a father’s day gift for your dad, then be sure to check out Prezzybox huge range of gifts.