Before hitting the stores to start or finish your holiday shopping be prepared with your tips for easy shopping! “Just by knowing a few simple shopping tricks, anyone can save tons of money this holiday season”, said Melea Johnson, founder, CEO and Editor of Freebies2Deals.com.
The following is a partial list of the Freebies2Deals.com Holiday / Christmas Shopping Tips:
- Make a shopping list now. “If you haven’t already done so, write a shopping list immediately,” Johnson said. “Stores and manufacturers already have great prices on tons of products, but you can get out of control and purchase things you don’t need without a list.”
- Purchase as early as possible. “The sooner you can start watching and tracking prices, the better chance you will have of finding a great deal,” Johnson explained. “And when you see a great deal, jump on it. Case in point, my dad found a one-way airline ticket from Salt Lake City to New York City for $74. One day later, the price was $129, and a day after that the price was $159. My point is you have to be ready to move quickly if you find a killer price.”
- Don’t be blinded by Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales. “Just because something is on sale on the day after Thanksgiving or that next Monday doesn’t mean it’s the best possible price,” Johnson added. “Every year, I see lots of Black Friday prices that were lower before Thanksgiving or were lower closer to Christmas. That’s why you need to be watching and tracking prices of items on your Christmas list now and not be fooled by a fake “Deal” and the hype of Black Monday.”
- Sign up for shopping email newsletters (especially free eNewsletters). “If you know your sister wants makeup for Christmas, then visit one or more of the manufacturer Websites – like Ulta, Sephora or Stila – and sign up for their newsletters,” Johnson said. “Then when a sale happens, you’ll be one of the first to know.”
- Sign up for Free Rewards Programs. “One of the benefits with rewards programs is that you can earn freebies that are only available to program members,” Johnson explained.
- Join one or more of the Cash Back Sites. “Two of my favorites are Ebates and ShopAtHome,” Johnson said. “Several are already featuring Double Back Cash promotions. That means that by the end of December you’ll have a pile of cash ready to be sent to you!”
- Sign up for Freebies2Deals.com or become a Fan of Freebies2Deals.com on Facebook. “I happen to love shopping, but even more, I love saving money when I shop,” Johnson gushed. “Learning how to use coupons and keeping track of all the shopping deals can be overwhelming for a lot of people. That’s why my goal is to make it as easy as possible for anyone to save money on everything from groceries to electronics and from clothing to travel. So I invite everyone to sign up for the free Freebies2Deals.com eNewsletter or become a Fan of Freebies2Deals.com on Facebook. That way you’ll get specific tips on deals, coupons, sales, shopping and everything you can think of for saving money, during the holidays and throughout the year.”
Freebies2Deals.com also provides valuable coupon and sales at http://www.Freebies2Deals.com.